Friday, March 02, 2007

Googlethu

The picture below is of Alan Levin. Alan is one of the early internet pioneers in South Africa. He is also 43.9% geek. Now, that doesn't sound like much, but that's the highest score I've heard of so far. You just need to have a look at the Geek Test to know that that's no idle feat! Alan beats my 43% test score and in the geek underworld this means I'll henceforth have to call him Master.

Of course, much more interesting than Alan is the T-shirt he's wearing. A play on the name of a Cape Town township, Gugulethu. For more Gugulethu fun read my post about Township Entrepreneurship and Naked Kings

3 comments:

henkk said...

Forgot to say thanks to SwimGeek for the photo!

http://www.swimgeek.com

Anonymous said...

25.24655%

Alan Levin said...

I get lots of email about this :) thanks Henk...