Sunday, March 18, 2007

iBurst Petition

I got some emails last week regarding my 'negative' post about iBurst Idiocy. I think the main reason why I was so upset with iBurst (I'd never bother writing a similar post about Telkom), was that I thought they were doing everything right. They were building a phenomenal brand and getting a strong following, and then they go and piss it all away by printing a 140,000 pamphlets spreading false information.

I just don't get it when otherwise intelligent and highly paid business executives seem to lose all control over their morals and decide for some reason that instead of competing fairly, they'd rather try underhanded methods to damage their competitors.

Anyways, I'm ranting again. What I did want to say is that Johann Botha has gone a step further than just 'whining' about it, and has helped set up a petition of sorts.

Please check it out and follow the steps to lay a formal complaint with the ISPA.

No comments: